So let me go through it all with you..,
- Neverfull. My bag itself. I’ve always wanted a Louis Vuitton piece. This past Christmas, my dream came true. I went with the Neverfull MM in Monogram with the Rose Ballerene lining. I just had to get my initials Hot Stamped on too! Not your average purchase at €945 but I use it everyday, so if you do the whole cost per wear thing it’s not as bad as it seems. Plus, I’ll have it for YEARS!
- Wallet. My trusty DKNY wallet in blue Saffiano, and bubblegum pink lining. A brand that’s close to my heart. I have the matching bag and card wallet too. I got the wallet for €30 in the Harvey Nichols sale and it’s done its job perfectly ever since.
- Sunny G’s. Spring is here so it’s finally time to whip out the Celines again. I love the classic Audrey style, perfect for hungover or makeup free days too.
- My Scent. Hypnotic Poison by Dior. I’ve been wearing this perfume for over 10 years now and there’s no going back. I wouldn’t dream of wearing anything else. People I haven’t seen in a long, long time always say I smell the exact same whenever I meet them. It’s also a strong bond I share with my best friend as we both discovered early in our friendship, that our mothers both wore it and we then wore it too.
- Tangle Teezer. I literally cannot go anywhere without it! My hair, having extentions, always calls for a brush to be on standby. A little tip, they can cost as much as €15, but I found them going cheap in McCabes pharmacy in Dundrum!
- Deodorant. You will always hear ‘anybody got some deodorant?’ when around a group of females. It’s not that they smell or anything, but are in constant fear of it! I try to have a can of Dove on me at all times and rarely switch brands.
- Tissues. I suffer so badly with my sinuses, especially in the morning. Without doubt, I always am sniffling on my way to work and not only does it bug everyone around me but it bugs the SH*T out of me too. So, I picked up this little multi pack in Penneys. No excuses now!
- House Key. I recently lost my house key. God knows where. So when I got a new one I needed a new keyring. I found this Aspinal of London one in my drawer. I got it while I was working in Harvey Nichols, it even has my initials Hot Stamped on the back.
- The Lips. Im not sure if I got this Wet n Wild Balm Stain in Penneys or in a Glossy Box, all I know is, I want more! The MAC Cremesheen Glass lipgloss was a gift at Christmas. It smells divine and the shade is ‘Just Superb’.
So there you have it, now you know what makes my bag ‘so heavy’.